Our team are experts in C# and IT development recruitment, helping to place skilled professionals into both permanent and contract positions with our broad range of clients across Germany.
With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we not only have a good understanding of the skills and experience needed to succeed as a C# or .Net Developer, but we also offer personalised career advice to help guide you through the whole hiring process.
Whether you’re searching for a site-based, remote or hybrid job opportunity, we can help match you with the right job to suit your career goals.
C# roles we recruit for
We work regularly on a variety of C# and .Net jobs including:
- C#/.NET Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Backend Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- Product Owner
- Database Expert
What are top C# skills employers looking for?
C# is a versatile object-oriented programming language, requiring a variety of skills when building a career. Some of the top skills our clients are looking for include:
- C#, .Net 3.5 (or higher) and Microsoft Visual Studio knowledge
- Ability to work with relational/non-relational databases like MongoDB, MySQL etc…
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code, as well as debugging skills
- Cloud technology like Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Application integration with APIs
- Use of DevOps Tools and CI/CD (Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Terraform)
Knowledge of other coding languages is an advantage such as PHP, Python and Java
The benefits of working in C#
C# continues to be popular due to its cross-platform functionality, and structured, logical language, meaning it’s easier to read, understand, maintain, debug and run. C# candidates are in high demand by employers, offering a rewarding and fulfilling career. Some of the benefits of working in C# include:
- C# Developer salaries are highly lucrative, reflecting the high demand for skills. The average salary in Germany ranges from Java offers a competitive salary in Germany, depending on experience and location, ranging from €50K- €90K, averaging at €57,500 according to German Tech Jobs.
- C# is versatile and can be used to build a variety of windows client applications as well as web and mobile applications, cloud-based services and enterprise software, offering a broad range of career paths and project opportunities. Even better, because its developed by Microsoft, its very unlikely to stay where it is, with future enhancements likely, giving a career in C# longevity.
- C# is open outsource so includes a huge community of developers ready to help offer advice and share discoveries, through Github, for example. It’s also quite similar to Java but the syntax is slightly easier to understand.