How we can help
We specialise in helping skilled, experienced, Java and IT development professionals find contract and permanent jobs across Germany, focusing on mid-senior level positions.
Our experienced, friendly team are based in Munich and Frankfurt, and have a deep understanding of the tech skills needed to thrive as a Java Developer. By providing expert advice, we will guide you through the recruitment process, helping you find a job and employer that meets your career goals.
We work with clients on a mixture of site-based, remote and hybrid roles, across a broad selection of industries, so you can choose the right fit to suit your needs.
Examples of the Java roles we recruit for
Here are some examples of the types of niche Java jobs we place with our clients across the Bavaria and Hesse areas:
- Java Developer
- Senior or Lead Java Developer
- Java Backend Developer
- Java Full Stack Developer
- Java Software Engineer
- Java EE Developer
- Java Software Architect
- Product Owner
- Tech Lead
- Project Lead
Hottest Java skills being hired for
Our clients are looking for a broad range of skills, depending on their specific role. Here are some of the hottest skills being hired for this year.
- Java frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Spring Boot, Scala, Mockito, Kotlin Stdlib
- Agile Development and CI/CD
- Core programming concepts like Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Java development tools e.g. Eclipse IDE, Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Multithreading & Concurrency
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API
- Design patterns including Singleton, Observer, and Factory methods
- Java 11-17
- Big Data Concepts & Technologies e.g. Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark and Kafka
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Jakarta EE including, Jakarta Servlets, Jakarta Faces, Jakarta RESTful Web Services
Why people love working in Java
Java continues to be one of the most popular programming languages, and is in high demand, offering many benefits to developers choosing to work in this specialism. Here are some of the reasons our candidates enjoy working in Java:
- Java offers a competitive salary in Germany, depending on experience and location, ranging from €53K- €93K, averaging at €62,636 according to Glassdoor.
- It’s used for cloud apps, machine-learning environments, mobile development, backend development and even the Internet of Things and Big Data, offering a range of rewarding career paths.
- Java is secure and reliable, offering enhancements through object-oriented programming, garbage collection, platform independence, and a wide range of libraries and APIs.
- This powerful programming language also offers flexibility and scalability, meaning it can suit the development of complex applications.
Need help getting started with your next Java job move?
Contact us with your CV here and we’ll call you back to discuss which Java jobs could suit your needs.